We have been ICT providers since 1994. Leverstock Limited was formed specifically to support the education sector. Drawing from our experience in the corporate environment we bring a high standard of professionalism to everything we do.
Initially our client base was centred around schools in Hertfordshire but over the years it has expanded into the Home Counties, London, Berkshire, south of the Thames and the independent sector.
Our success with our partner schools has resulted in us being recognised as key education ICT suppliers by a number of local authorities.
Leverstock is passionate about ICT in education. This is summed up in our ‘mission’ statement which describes what we aim to achieve for our clients through the services we provide.
“Leverstock is dedicated to enabling its clients to maximise their IT investment, so enhancing and adding value to their school.”
The Leverstock ‘vision’ statement describes what we continually strive to maintain and achieve. Our vision is:
- To be the choice for clients, suppliers and employees
- To be recognised as a quality ICT solutions provider
- To be seen as a centre of excellence
- To re-invest profits into the company, thus:
- Providing staff with the opportunity of career development
- Creating a satisfying place to work
- Providing growth for all stakeholders in the business.
Ethos and Culture
Throughout the company, Leverstock has a very distinct culture. From developing our staff, to selecting our business partners, we make sure that the highest standards are maintained at all times.
All our people have a ‘can-do’ attitude, and are dedicated to supplying the best service possible throughout the relationship with our clients.
- Is motivated and committed to delivering your ICT needs
- Has the resources to respond to your needs and keep responding as your needs change.
- Is confidently independent so you’ll always get the best advice.
- Is open and honest, so there are no hidden costs or surprises.
- Always deliver.
- A company you can trust.