Our process involves:
- Visits to your school to listen and understand your short and long term teaching and learning objectives.
- A careful assessment is carried out in conjunction with your senior management team, which considers your ICT needs, financial, commercial and personnel factors, including your school’s improvement plans and issues such as areas of weakness.
- The formulation of the best possible strategy, for which Leverstock will be accountable from start to finish and will be delivered with our unique positive can do approach.
- A comprehensive proposal will be presented to you, which amongst other things will include an ICT skills audit for your staff, room layouts, furniture, hardware, installation and support. It will also define an achievable long term plan to take your school forward.
- The allocation of a Leverstock account manager to your school, who will co-ordinate every aspect of your project and ensure you get the appropriate specialists working on each task at the appropriate time.
- Continuous support consisting not only of a Helpdesk but also a very proactive Client Services team, carrying out preventative maintenance and regularly monitoring your facilities.
- Teacher training which will ensure that your staff use ICT to deliver confident authoritative lessons, no matter what the subject.
- Ongoing commitment and input - your Leverstock account manager will regularly communicate with your school to ensure your total satisfaction, to discuss new technology and to obtain your opinion on various issues.
Throughout our partnership you will benefit from truly impartial advice and tailored solution design.
“No sooner had we approached Leverstock regarding a new ICT Suite, we had appointed them and the installation was completed. We had the problem of limited space for ICT and had no idea how to improve this situation. Leverstock were able to suggest ways of changing the design of the space available and with custom made furniture, we could achieve our brand new ICT Suite with 30 pupil learn spaces. The whole project was completed in a professional manner and on schedule. The attention to detail of the staff at Leverstock was impressive and we found them to be friendly, approachable and totally reliable.”
Penny Blewitt – ICT Co-ordinator, St Gabriel’s School