Wyse Thin Client
The power of a PC, without the complexity. Wyse thin clients are compact, energy efficient and productive desktops with all the dynamic user-experience of a PC – without the day-to-day complexities and risks associated with one.
Wyse thin clients have no moving parts. Their service lives are extended beyond those of comparable PCs and the noise from fans and hard drives is eliminated. Better still, their low power consumption means low-heat output enabling comfortable working environments.
Higher and Better Video Performance
The Wyse C10LE thin client features a separate graphic accelerator for unparalleled performance in its class. The ultra low power media system processor delivers rich multimedia and video playback up to 1080p HD resolution.
Powered by VIA ULV 1GHz processors, the Wyse C10LE diskless devices boot-up in seconds, provide secure user log-in to corporate networks and, with no moving parts, are capable of delivering a long service life-span of between 5-7 years.
The Wyse C10LE thin client draws just under 7 watts of power and create very little heat. As a result, each Wyse C10LE thin client contributes to cooler workign environments, greatly reduced carbon footprints and huge savings in energy costs when compared to equivalent PC desktops.
Supported Operating Systems
Wyse C10LE thin client features the blisteringly fast Wyse ThinOS designed for high security environments.
At a glance:
- New generation ULV VIA 1GHz processor
- Separate graphic accelerator for unparalleled video performance
- Featuring and designed to last longer:
- Gigabit Ethernet
- DVI-I output with dual frame buffers
- Fast 802.11n WiFi (select models)
- Draws under 7 watts of power when connected to one keyboard, PS/2 mouse and monitor
- Small size form factor to reduce environmental footprint from manufacturing up to end of life recycling
- The C class can be enhanced by the Wyse TCX Suite to deliver the best user experience and offload the server with Wyse Collaborative processing Architecture (CPA)
- Features Wyse Device Manager (workgroup edition)
Zero footprint on the desktop
- The C class can be fitted behind monitors or on the wall using an optional mounting bracket to achieve zero footprint on the desktop and secure the device
- Supplied with horizontal standing feet and vertical feet available as an option