VoIP Mobile allows you to use your mobile phone as a fully integrated telephone extension to your main system, simply by adding a SIM card to your handset. Think of it as a cordless phone with no limit to its range!
You use a landline number on your mobile phone, so you can take calls to your office phone number on your mobile handset – a cordless phone with unlimited range.
You can also send and receive SMS messages from your mobile handset, using your landline number.
With all the features of a comprehensive phone system and no long-term commitment, Leverstock VoIP Mobile delivers high speed, business grade telephony and mobile broadband.
Why do I need it
Leverstock VoIP Mobile provides you with one number and one phone system, whether your using a desk phone, computer softphone or a mobile device.
You get complete phone system functionality and low cost calling across your whole system. You can seamlessly mix and match hardware across your organisation, giving some mobile phones, some fixed telephones and some softphones (or perhaps a combination of all three).
Through a powerful interface on your mobile, the web or your computer, you will control how you want to receive your phone calls and messages.
- Works in the event of a power failure – calls to and from your main number can still be made as normal
- Get a landline phone number on your mobile phone and receive calls and texts
- Calls and texts to and from your landline number using your mobile
- Low cost SIM with a flexible contract
- Works as an extension on your main telephone system – integrate into time of day routing, groups, call queues and more
- Flexible call routing options – route calls to your mobile by time of day, day of week, caller ID
- Use voice menus and queues to handle calls to your mobile work force
- Full mobile solution – Uses Three’s 3G network and not VoIP over your data connection
- Call recording of all calls on the mobile handset
- Single voicemail mailbox between desk and mobile phone.
All Leverstock Mobile services have a 3 month minimum contract period, with a one month rolling contract thereafter.