Leverstock’s VoIP Talk is designed to save you money by using the Internet to make calls – it is simple and extremely cost effective.
Voice over Internet Telephony reduces telephony bills by using existing broadband connections.
VoIP Talk’s feature-rich packages can offer a local or international number from which to operate – or you can bring your old number with you (number porting). A fully scalable solution with a wide range of add-ons such as inclusive minute bundles.
Utilise your existing computer network to plug in phones where you need them – and use cordless phones to give you extra mobility (e.g. staff room, kitchen or office).
No need to buy or rent an on-site phone system.
Flexible voicemail (delivered to e-mail addresses with attached voice file), intelligent call routing and time of day schedules mean you can configure the operation of your phones to be very effective.
System set-up is easy – all done by Leverstock – with no mess or disruption.
All you need to get started is broadband and a VoIP phone – which Leverstock can supply.
Check out what Leverstock VoIP Talk can do for you:
- Make immediate savings – no more line rental costs and competitively priced calls with inclusive landline and mobile minutes package add-ons
- Quick and easy to set up – installations all managed by Leverstock.
- Excellent call quality – with no compromising on functionality.
- Never be out of touch – call forwarding available.
- Keep your old number – seamless transition with “number porting”.